Yes! Here is the Mission Statement as filed with the Secretary of State: Fort Worden Hospitality welcomes visitors to a treasured state asset – Fort Worden State Park and Lifelong Learning Center. We connect people to the park’s resources: the lifelong learning center campus; the cultural, educational, artistic, environmental, and recreational programs offered by the park’s partner organizations; and the trails, beaches, and historic batteries. We also provide hospitality packages, meeting and events spaces, food services, and lifelong learning programming.
The incoming staff members have also established a set of Company Values:
- Community: Inclusive of On-Site Partners, Guests, Visitors, Employees and Residents
- Passion: For employee well-being, positive guest experience and working to the best of our abilities
- Integrity: Leading with ethics and honesty through a proactive leadership approach and fostering an adaptable, positive work environment
- Environmental Stewardship: Preserve the history of Fort Worden State Park while building the future for a sustainable ecosystem
- Culture of Learning: Fostering an environment of mentorship, training, collaboration and ownership of work with goals of employee growth and success